It is better to use proven methods in the process of losing weight. Favorite diet has become popular among women.
The essence and principle of work
A "favorite" diet is a combination of different fasting days. Its principle is as follows:
- Meals should be separate, that is, you can eat only one type of food every day;
- Nutrition should be strictly limited. This is one of the most difficult diets, but its result is justified;
- Food is often required, but slowly. For example, you can eat a portion of 200 grams every three hours;
- The number of meals per day should be 5-6 times.
After seven days, the stomach will be smaller and less food will be needed to fill it.
- Eating during the diet is strictly allowed only in accordance with the diet;
- It is allowed to drink any amount of clean water, still mineral water, herbal tea;
- You can not drink juices and any other sweet liquid on drinking days;
- Fruit and vegetable salads are allowed during the diet. In no case should you fill them with sauce, sour cream or mayonnaise. You can limit yourself to only one spoon of oil;
- It is not recommended to sweeten and add salt to food;
- You cannot take alcoholic beverages.
Fruit and vegetable salads are allowed during the diet.
Schedule of days
A favorite diet is a sequence of vegetables, fruits, drinks and protein days in a certain order. Each of them has its own characteristics.
On this day, only drinking food is allowed, and this can be done in unlimited quantities. This list includes pure water, freshly squeezed vegetable juices (pumpkin, beetroot, carrot), mineral water, herbal teas, compotes.
If the liquid seems sweet or saturated, you can dilute it by half with water. You can also use kefir or natural yogurt. Drinking a day is very useful for the body, removes excess toxins and toxins, helps to lose weight. For non-dietary prevention, such days can be arranged once a week.
Drinking a day is very useful for the body, removes excess toxins and toxins, helps to lose weight.
On this day you can eat only vegetable friends. And you can eat them in absolutely any form: raw, boiled or baked. Food should not be fried, salt them and add various spices during cooking. Women claim that cabbage (broccoli, cauliflower, white cabbage) is the best food. This vegetable will cleanse the body, fill it with vitamins and rejuvenate. Today it is forbidden to eat corn or potatoes.
Today it is preferable to eat foods that help burn fat - these are pineapple and grapefruit. It is also allowed to eat apples, pears, oranges, peaches, apricots, cherries, plums and cherries. There are also some limitations. You cannot eat grapes and bananas on fruit day.
Protein day allows you to support the weakened body "in good condition" during the diet. Many women neglect this day, believing that such a hearty meal can lead to weight gain. It is a mistake to think so, because the body will spend more energy processing protein than it takes in.
You can eat fish, but only boiled and skinless and boneless chicken. This useful substance also contains beans, peas, lentils, seafood or egg whites. Salt is not recommended. If you want to give it a taste, then you can do it with the help of herbs or lemon juice.
In addition to the main days, there is also a mixed day at the very end of the diet. Its essence is that it is necessary to gradually train the body to get used to normal nutrition. Today you can eat vegetables, fruits and protein. Make sure you drink as much clean water as possible.
A favorite diet is a sequence of vegetables, fruits, drinks and protein days in a certain order.
Sample menu for 7 days
The entire "Favorite" diet for seven days might look like this:
- The first day of drinking. You can have a glass of green tea for breakfast, a small portion of chicken broth for lunch, and a glass of kefir for dinner. If you feel weak, you can drink a glass of milk in the evening;
- The second day is vegetables. Breakfast - light cucumber and tomato salad, lunch - carrot and beet salad, dinner - vegetable puree soup;
- The third day - drinking (similar to the first day);
- The fourth day is fruit. Breakfast - a glass of juice or an orange, lunch - low-fat fruit yogurt, dinner - freshly squeezed juice and baked apple;
- The fifth day is protein. Breakfast - two eggs, lunch - boiled shrimp, dinner - boiled chicken;
- Sixth day - drink;
- The seventh day is mixed. Breakfast - porridge with milk, lunch - vegetable soup, dinner - boiled fish.
Quitting the diet
Diet "Favorite" is a fairly strict diet. To prevent the lost weight from coming back, you need to get it right:
- You cannot eat after seven days. The caloric content of meals and the volume of portions should be gradually increased;
- The first day after the diet should look about the same as the seventh day of the diet;
- In the next month, it is recommended to eat low-calorie foods to finally consolidate the result.
If everything is done correctly, then the weight will not only not return, but we will continue to decrease.
How many kg can you lose?
Nutritionists have calculated that with such a diet, you can lose 7-10 kilograms of weight in a week. In practice, only women who weighed more than 20 kilograms could achieve such results. A little overweight girls were able to lose 3-5 kilograms.
The following categories of people cannot be on a "favorite" diet:
- Pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- People with impaired kidney and stomach function;
- Those with metabolic disorders;
- People with a diagnosis of heart disease, liver and blood vessels.
Such a strict diet can lead to unpleasant consequences.
The good and the bad
- You can lose weight quickly;
- The body is saturated with vitamins;
- No need to prepare elaborate dishes;
- The diet is simple, it is difficult not to understand it;
- No need to count calories.
Disadvantages: difficult to tolerate.